Deputy Director Darolutimide Operations
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Deputy Director Darolutimide Operations, are to:
- Lead for brand Budget planning and tracking;
- Lead for performance tracking post launch;
- Lead for internal /external PR and communications;
- Global scorecard development, monthly tracking and reporting lead;
- Support Strategy Director in execution of a customer launch meeting;
- Lead preparation and execution of Must Win Market launch reviews;
- Act as commercial lead for China.
This position ensures effective for potentially the largest oncology brand in the SBU, working closely with the matrix team.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
Who you are
- Minimum: BS or BA; - PhD, MBA;
- 10 years Operational Sales / Marketing experience, or related function;
- Combination of applicable experience/education will be considered;
- Preferred experience includes: global marketing, launch experience and 2 years experience in oncology marketing;
- Experience in the following areas is preferred: product planning, forecasting, market and product evaluation, product promotion and an understanding of manufacturing, packaging and financial procedures;
- Must effectively organize and manage the resources under his/her control;
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate with marketing and non marketing managers at all levels. Cooperation and motivation of others;
- Must have understanding as to the overall marketing communication, conventions and symposium programs. Must have knowledge of advertising, promotions, policies and practices within the industry and promotional strategies in order to enhance product marketing;
- Problems must be solved in areas of marketing communications which includes agency liaison, promotional practices and policies, product packaging and labeling, basic copy surface design, etc. and conventions, conferences and symposia;
- Incumbent must identify and accurately evaluate current and new competitive products and promotional activities in the world wide pharmaceutical marketplace applying this knowledge to realize maximum potential for assigned products and recommending marketing opportunities to country marketing teams;
- Incumbent will provide strategic planning to implement long and short range product management communication and symposia objectives established in the annual plan;
- Continual review and revision of the annual plan must be accomplished to identify weaknesses and recommend corrective action to meet or surpass objectives.
- Advanced degree preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.