Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Demand Planner, are to:
- Understand, process and reconcile predictive analytics with business strategy of the crop from the commercial team;
- Make forecast recommendation based on predictive analytic tools and by taking the strategy and the historical contexts into consideration;
- Create and present an executive summary of the crop recommendation through clear communication and influential practices that covers the right amount of detail in the context of the audience;
- Facilitate consensus forecast discussions that include the demand planning recommendation with the commercial team in crop lock and post crop lock reviews;
- Understand, process and communicate current year market and business pressure impact to the midterm planning and recalibrate the consensus forecast as needed;
- Escalate disruptions to strategy and demand risk through the IBP escalation process;
- Self pace and maintain deliverables of a monthly and crop season work cadence;
- Lead or support continuous improvement projects in Demand Planning and cross functional teams.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree Supply Chain Management or similar disciplines;
- 3+ years analytical experience;
- Excellence in analytical skills;
- Ability to critically think, make recommendations and solve in alignment with organizational objectives;
- Ability to summarize recommendation at an executive level and influence stakeholders;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Power Point & Word.
- Demand Planning, Forecasting or Purchasing experience;
- Fluency in Spanish.
Domestic relocation may be provided for this role
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_21]
Entry Level: 5