Customer Logistics Internship
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Logistics Internship, are to:
- Evaluate various distribution, transportation, supply chain, customer service, finance and operations strategies and tactics;
- Work alongside seasoned Logistics professionals and assisting them in their daily operations;
- Collaborate cross-functionally to recommend process improvements;
- Provide business analysis to senior-level management based on experience gained through day-to-day transactional operations;
- Recommend options to compete more effectively based on assessments of internal, industry, and competitor strengths, weaknesses, and plans.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, or related business field;
- Completed at least two years of undergraduate study prior to internship start;
- Minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Demonstrated people and/or project leadership skills;
- Results-oriented, whether working within a team or independently;
- Strong analytic, communication, and presentation skills;
- Proven problem-solver, focused on customer needs;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- US citizenship/Permanent Resident status (sponsorship not provided).
- Previous work or internship experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, or similar Order-to-Cash environment;
- Exposure to SAP.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.