Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Controlling Intern, are to:
- Learn the financial modules of SAP;
- Work with cost center managers, reviewing financial results and developing future budgets, short-term projects developing relevant costing data and financial analysis for Supply Center investment and process improvement initiatives;
- There will be data entry, analysis and supporting
documentation required for many of these activities.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in sophomore year or higher in a Bachelor's Degree, Master's degree or M.B.A program in finance/business administration with at least one year of accounting course work completed;
- Business Administration/Finance – focused on Accounting and Manufacturing accounting;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills together with an overall desire to learn;
- Basic problem solving and project management abilities together with a professional image;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Experience or understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematic areas;
- Experience of understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) systems or Quickbook systems.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.