Compensation Analyst (Entry Level)- St. Louis, Mo
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Compensation Analyst, you will partner closely with team members to provide analytical and reporting support for enterprise wide compensation initiatives and processes.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Compensation Analyst, are to:
- Assist with market-based benchmarking;
- Review, solve and respond to compensation related inquiries from Employees, HR Business Partners and Managers;
- Manage the vendor administration and reporting of internal award programs;
- Responsible for compensation activities for EEO and Compensation audits;
- Support market pricing processes and system analysis, compensation survey participation, annual incentive and sales incentive processes.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance, Accounting or related field of study;
- Exposure (through work experience or education) to salary surveys, market analysis, and benchmarking processes;
- Strong customer orientation with proven experience, service delivery management, and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Ability to partner with and support cross functional teams;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with continuously changing priorities;
- Willingness to take on responsibility and be resourceful using a wide- range of information sources;
- Pragmatic and analytical problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in MS Excel (specific proficiency with V-lookup, pivot tables, macros, and advanced formatting).
- Relevant HR/Compensation work experience.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: MO-Creve Coeur
Functional Area: [sap_fa_7]
Entry Level: 5