Co-op Plastic Engineering
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Co-op Plastic Engineering, are to:
- Participate in brainstorming and creative exercises with other R&D engineers in a conference room setting. Initial concepts will be drawn on white boards and refined;
- Create and modify new SD product designs using CAD software such as Pro Engineer, CAD models may be 3D printed as required;
- Work in the R&D lab environment with other technicians to complete various syringe and tubing set evaluations;
- Create or revise various product design information. Design control documents may include specifications, detailed drawings and Risk Reduction Testing (RTT) reports;
- Author written emails highlighting progress of assigned action items to inform overall project team members;
- Use various Microsoft Office applications to
document activities, calculate statistical results and create key
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- A minimum of Two years of education towards a Bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to engage other internal departments and external supply partners;
- Ability to work in a R&D lab environment including specialized technical equipment, follow instructions outlined in test protocols, and interact with various lab technicians;
- Demonstrated skills in building and leveraging partnerships, persuasion and consensus building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Plastics Engineering discipline;
- Previous Bayer Radiology summer internship;
- Internship in R&D obtaining familiarity with injection systems and consumable products.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.