Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Co-Op Manufacturing, are to:
- Work with production and production support groups (engineering, production, maintenance, and quality assurance/control) to complete equipment, facility and technology transfer process improvement projects related to the support of manufacturing operations at the facility under guidance of the Engineering or Process Technology Production, Engineering, or Process Technology staff/mentors (specific projects will vary);
- Apply technical training in an industrial environment with hands-on activities supervised by the technical staff and a chance to view a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines such as chemical, electrical, and mechanical;
- Become knowledgeable in current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Continuous Improvement/ Lean Six Sigma methodology, and management of time and varying project loads.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Engineering major with a proficiency in Microsoft apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written;
- Must be willing and able to work in a team/cross functional environment.
- Previous experience working for Bayer.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.