Clinical Performance Specialist - Chicago, IL
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Clinical Performance Specialist, are to:
- Deliver, plan and execute First Run Yield (FRY) clinical education training to users of Bayer equipment and / or Bayer software solutions, while ensuring all solutions are implemented according to Bayer standards;
- Facilitate and promote adoption of new technologies and procedures while onsite training occurs;
- Provide clinical expertise in the sales effort by working with Portfolio Reps, Strategic Account Managers, Channel Management, Customer Success Team and Inside Sales with the intent to support Bayer’s portfolio of products;
- Build and maintain customer relations while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Utilize individual customer success tactics to develop and maintain relationships to ensure customers that the appropriate tools to assist them in achieving their desired outcomes;
- Provide clinical answers and troubleshooting with external customers via telephone, e-mail, in person or electronically on all models (past and present) of Bayer Radiology products;
- Provide assistance and expertise with special projects as needed and requested;
- Creatively develop implementation plans through detailed site and clinical workflow analysis; while using independent judgement to troubleshoot & resolve high priority and escalated questions/issues by using clinical acumen;
- Follow company policies and procedures by notifying Bayer’s Complaint Department;
- Maintain product knowledge on new and current device products and or Software platforms.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Associate’s degree in a relatable technical / clinical discipline such as Radiologic Sciences or Information Technology with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Radiologic Technologist (RT) Certification and / or CIIP Certification;
- Broad background and general knowledge of effective Radiology and/or IT department workflow and practice;
- Excellent verbal & communication skills, both over the phone and in person;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite; Working knowledge of and willingness to learn new technologies & internal software systems such as Salesforce, Kimble and ServiceMax;
- Ability to problem solve, manage complexity and ambiguity;
- Ability to travel approximately 70% of the time with many responsibilities representing overnight travel;
- Must be willing to travel outside of their normal geography as needed to support training efforts, corporate meetings, etc.;
- Ability to perform additional tasks, projects and assignments as requested by management;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with Bayer / Medrad Injector systems and IT experience/ radiation dose management software.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: IL-Chicago, Residence Based