Chemical Process Engineer Co-op
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Chemical Process Engineer Co-op you will apply engineering and safety principles in a manufacturing environment with responsibilities consisting of the application of engineering knowledge to projects within the facility.
The primary responsibilities will include:
Duties and projects designed to have the effect of reducing waste, increasing efficiencies, and streamlining processes.
Identifying cost savings
The six-month co-op assignment will be completed during the Fall 2020 semester (June-December).
Who you are
- Students must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s Engineering degree program and have completed their sophomore year by the start of their internship.
- Work at the Muscatine, Iowa location for the duration of the term (June-December of 2020)
- Return to school upon completion of their term with Bayer to continue their program of study
- Prior Co-op or internship experience is a plus
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_1]
Entry Level: 1