Cardiopulmonary Regional Sales Consultant - New England
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Cardiopulmonary Regional Sales Consultant, are to:
- Customer focus/building positive relationships-impact with indications in undeveloped market and compete in established market. Penetration of large accounts and success with key decision makers. Creative thought process in developing a customer base;
- Create territory plan including goals and resource allocation (coverage, tactics, support) for key customers;
- Gain account formulary acceptance, understand specialty pharmacy and product stocking where applicable;
- Scientific understanding of clinical papers;
- Teaming with customers as a business partner-proactive in seeking out potential customers, maintain knowledge of long term trends and patterns to create account business plans;
- Utilize consultative skills in assisting customer with their business;
- Market/Sell Bayer products;
- Timely expense reports, it tools, stay current on product information;
- Follow Bayer and pharmaceutical compliance code;
- Consistently meet or exceed established targets.
The territory includes Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Westchester. Overnight travel up to 50% may be anticipated.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Orphan disease or specialty cardiovascular experience;
- Minimum seven years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience;
- Excellent consultative selling skills;
- Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: , CT-Bristol, CT-Hartford, CT-New Haven, CT-West Haven, RI-Providence, CT-Stamford, RI-Cumberland, RI-Woonsocket, Residence Based, CT-Mystic