Business Consulting - Manager, Marketing and Sales,
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, as Business Consulting - Manager, Marketing and Sales, are to:
- Provide sole responsibility for (sub-) project management of consulting projects (worldwide across all Bayer divisions and platform functions) for the Marketing and Sales practice. Includes international and cross-sectorial scope and corresponding strategic importance. Hierarchical allocation of projects usually at the level of department manager;
- Own project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships;
- Lead in developing effective analytical and scientific assessments and programs for clients; Lead other strategy and operations management efforts;
- Oversee workshop design, preparation, and facilitation;
- Manage project organization with multiple sub-teams, partly with other departments and external consultants;
- Oversee content management of these (sub-) projects: Procedure, Concept, recommendations with regard to content;
- Provide representation for the respective Senior Project Manager, Director or VP with respect to clients (i.e. presentation in steering committees);
- Supporting the marketing of the Business Consulting service spectrum / project acquisition.
- Domestic Relocation Assistance is available
Relocation and Visa Sponsorship is available.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- MBA, or Masters, or PhD/Doctorate, with 4 or more years of professional project experience, ideally in a top tier management firm;Prior knowledge and experience in the area of Marketing and Sales; (Franchise/BU strategy and operations; brand marketing including product launches, pricing, etc.; brand sales including sales force alignment, etc.)
- Solid knowledge or understanding of at least one of the relevant Bayer industries: Pharma, Consumer Health, Crop Science;
- Demonstrated record of working independently and achieving measurable results;
- Strong understanding of general business processes (accounting, finance, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain etc.);
- Leadership and influencing skills and experience; ability to deal with senior client management in often complex situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills; initiative, persuasiveness and a strong team spirit;
- Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-add solutions;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Driver's license valid for travel in the U.S.
- Demonstrated skill in successfully managing client engagement and people (building effective teams, e.g. interns, junior colleagues, peers)
- Overall proficiency in core consulting skills (e.g. story lining, analytics, interviewing, research / intelligence gathering, workshop facilitation, slide design, etc.)
- Experience in and promotion to Project Manager (or equivalent) at a leading management consulting practice.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_29]
Entry Level: 5