Business Consulting Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Business Consulting Intern, are to:
- Assist in the development of consulting framework and approach;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Prepare for workshops and help in strategic assessments and evaluations;
- Perform other operations management support as needed;
- Partner with an experienced Senior Consultant or Consultant throughout the program;
- Attend several social networking events to gain exposure to other colleagues;
- Maximize learning through project work;
- Work side-by-side with clients and expect domestic and international travel based on project needs.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Master's degree program and expected to graduate by June 2020;
- At least one year of professional experience in a leading multinational corporation or Fortune 500 company, or U.S. equivalent, in one of Bayer's key markets;
- Industry experience in Life Sciences such as Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Agriculture/Crop, Marketing and Sales, Manufacturing Strategy and Supply Chain Management, Business Transformation and Change;
- Strong understanding of general business processes (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, etc.);
- Demonstrated record of working independently and achieving measurable results;
- Strong leadership experience and influencing skills;
- Ability to handle senior client management in often complex situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills;
- Ability to take initiative, persuade and a have strong team spirit;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-add solutions;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Valid driver's license for travel in the U.S.
- Experience within the Bayer Group;
- International/global work experience;
- Experience in a leading traditional consulting practice.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.