Bayer Animal Health Project Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Bayer Animal Health Project Manager I are:
- Provide daily operational leadership to project teams to ensure projects are progressing as per targets. Drive stakeholders to efficient decision-making and escalate roadblocks via appropriate communication tools to site leadership as necessary to keep project timelines on track;
- Maintain visibility of issues and status for products across all stakeholders through standard reports (typically presented in PowerPoint) and as communicated via email or through meetings.
- Create and implement standards in Operations Management (including the gated oversight process).
- Create and maintain operational alignment between all business stakeholders per project requirements (ie. R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Product Supply, 3rd party customer and FAP/CAP business units) to ensure on-time product launches.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Business, finance or applicable Science degree) with minimum of six years of industry experience. Candidates without completed degree may be considered if they possess a combination of academic achievement and minimum 10 years of directly related experience in one or more of these fields: Production, Supply Chain, and Project Management in a pharmaceutical or GMP environment;
- Demonstrated Project Management experience in highly complex environments;
- Deep Project Management subject matter knowledge with focus on product launches in pharmaceutical and GMP environments;
- Must be highly effective managing
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Bayer standard
processes, tools and organizational setups for Operations
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: KS-Shawnee Mission
Functional Area: [sap_fa_1]
Entry Level: 5