Bayer Animal Health Process Technology Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Bayer Animal Health Process Technology Specialist, are to:
- Responsible for process development, scale-up, technology transfer, establishing and optimizing commercial manufacturing processes for compounding and filling of one of the following technologies: solids, soft chews, non-sterile liquids and sterile injectable (aseptic manufacturing) platforms, working closely with Manufacturing; Engineering, and Quality organizations with assistance from the Process Technology Supervisor;
- Assist with engineering studies, technical protocols, reports, manufacturing documentations and risk analysis protocols with guidance from Process Technology Supervisor;
- Supports Validation and Quality in establishing the testing/characterization requirements for various products being transferred into the facility for commercial production;
- Support Operational efficiency projects by interfacing with all internal departments (Quality Assurance, Engineering, Information Technology, Validation, Manufacturing, Planning, SCM).
- Troubleshoot challenges associated with process technology;
- Contribute to project teams of internal and external staff in support of Product Transfers.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in a
technical, science or engineering discipline preferred with three
- In process technology development, transfers and optimization is preferred.
- Industry experience in Chemicals, Food,
Pharmaceuticals, and Animal Health.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: KS-Shawnee Mission