Associate Portfolio Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Portfolio Manager, are to:
- Facilitate efficient and transparent
execution of resource and portfolio planning
- Tracking and analysis of resources
(labor/non-labor) across Radiology project
- Support portfolio level planning by providing
inputs to scenario planning and project roadmaps.
- Facilitate transparency and communications of
resource allocations across the portfolio
- Identify and establish best practices to
drive efficiency improvements and flexibility into the planning
- Partner with finance function to ensure
efficient and transparent execution of resource
- Promote information sharing and transparency
across all stakeholders by establishing and maintaining
- Drive agenda and track action items for staff meetings
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- B.S. degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences or Engineering with 5+ years in industry.
- The incumbent must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to interact effectively with project team members and functional managers from all departments associated with product development.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, including Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience in program management
- Experience in resource and/or portfolio management
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_25]
Entry Level: 5