Associate Manager Contract Clinical Sciences
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Manager Contract Clinical Sciences, are:
- Full responsibility (regional/local contract mainly) for implementation of all legal and GCP requirements in context of negotiating and coordinating contracting services to external service providers (eg Contract Research Organizations, clinics, Laboratories, scientific services etc.) within Clinical Sciences.
- In close liaison with Study Manager, Medical Experts and ECL/CPL (or other contract owner) coordinates allocation of project/study activities along whole outsourcing process by assisting in defining type and scope of allocated activities in “Request for Proposal” as well as closure of assignment.
- Provide management support for CRO selection process (quotation analysis, cost negotiations, if applicable participation at kick-off and study team meetings) in close collaboration with study and clinical team.
- In close liaison with line manager, main contact for contract relevant project/study related information for CRO in collaboration with study manager or other contract owner.
- During execution of studies, checks potential variations within contract scope as well as resolves contract issues resulting from collaboration with CROs and other external partners.
- Provides input to analysis of experiences made during cooperation with CROs and propagation of best practices to support continuous learning process within the organization.
- Contributes to processing and clearance of contract relevant audit findings.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's with >6 years or Master with >4 years of industry experience, previous experience in managing clinical contracts
- Thorough knowledge of the Pharma R&D processes
- Experience in managing clinical contracts
- Proven Project management skills
- Ability to think, act and optimize from a process-oriented perspective
- Working across and building effective working relationships between functions
- Working and taking content related leadership in teams across cultures and geographies
- Effective communication, leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Strong IT skills (especially MS Office)
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_16]
Entry Level: 5