Associate Director Technical Project Lead
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director Technical Project Lead, are to:
- Lead tactical execution of 5 – 10 approved NPD projects with average sales of 15MM Euro;
- Bring an aligned technical strategy and integrated project plan to the Core Project Team (the incumbent leads development of detailed milestones and timelines that deliver high quality NPD projects that are aligned with consumer expectations and insights);
- Lead development of technical risk assessment for NPD projects, and creation of mitigation plans;
- Provide leadership and oversight of tactical execution (time, cost, quality), escalating any issues or deviations;
- Motivate and rally the technical development team behind the project, explaining/communicating project objectives and orientations;
- Estimate and manage development site budget for assigned NPD projects, which includes both internal FTE as well as external spend requirements in collaboration with the technical team and in accordance with the project core project team;
- Work in a matrix environment, coordinate development site resources for on time delivery (formulation, analytics, scale-up, packaging and manufacturing site).
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent with ten or more years of proven experience in Oral Solids/Powder Drug Delivery Systems, Master’s degree or international equivalent with six or more years of proven experience in Oral Solids/Powder Drug Delivery Systems, or Ph.D. with postdoctoral work or four or more years of proven experience in Oral Solids/Powder Drug Delivery Systems;
- Experience in global CMC/Module 3 creation;
- Track record of successfully leading projects and teams;
- Significant new product development experience;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with and influence all levels in the organization.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.