Assistant Manager, Digital Analytics & Attribution
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer is seeking a leader in omni-channel digital measurement excellence, who understands digital data architecture, contributes to strategic testing frameworks, and oversees the tactical execution of all measurement solutions. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase the company’s sales and profitability via improved digital performance.
A successful candidate will maintain and improve the standardization of digital marketing reporting and visualizations across the division, With the ability to map performance to insight to action showing brands which aspects of their digital marketing portfolio warrant increased budget with full context as to how & why.
Bayer is progressing through digital transformation. There are multiple areas of digital marketing expertise within the existing Center of Excellence (CoE) and our expected growth requires Bayer to identify and recruit highly functional digital-first marketers with core of expertise around complex digital measurement strategy and Data science principles to complement the existing team.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assistant Manager Digital Analytics and Attribution, are to:
- Manage and utilize Bayer’s digital data architecture to drive enriched, actionable insights into the company’s revenue attribution models;
- Manage strategic partnership programs to ensure Bayer is maximizing output from said relationships in both the production of learnings, budget management, and contributing to a division-wide lessons learned program;
- Develop, build, and refine the lift study deployment process to ensure all deadlines are hit without delay, that the appropriate approvals are secured, and that execution is flawless;
- Possess superior organizational skills to memorialize methodological nuances to various measurement tools. This includes having previous expertise in mix modeling and/or brand equity measurement techniques;
- Maximize Brand synergies by identifying trends and a common framework to support the efficient application of measurement across the Division;
- Operationalize the approach by maintaining a digestible “Lessons Learned” infrastructure that serves as a playbook to inform digital execution;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the Bayer measurement framework and engagement model for the ability to benchmark performance and provide context around channel performance;
- Provide thought leadership related to new advances in digital measurement and how they can improve or support existing, manual or semi-automated processes with the infusion of technology. This includes the ability to write concise POV’s that can be circulated to multiple levels or internal stakeholders;
- Collaborate on the establishment of enterprise digital standards and analytic best practices to ensure optimal channel activation and any recommended optimization based on greatest impact.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years in Marketing activation (Digital Marketing, Media, Advertising) preferably in consumer packaged goods;
- 3+ years dedicated digital marketing experience including management of digital analytics implementations and reporting solutions;
- 4-6 years of experience in business intelligence, marketing analytics or data science role;
- Understanding of marketing clouds and digital data technologies (DMPs, Google 360 Suite, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.);
- Understanding of the technology associated with creating and maintaining a single ID view of the consumer;
- Experience with mixed media modeling and digital attribution technology such as Google, DoubleClick, IRI, Convertro or Visual IQ;
- Structured thinker and clear in verbal and written communication, concise and on-point when answering and asking questions;
- Prior experience in setting direction and engaging with strategy/analytics agencies, technical suppliers, and providers of analytic services;
- Strong verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate highly complex ideas in a simple effective manner;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence change;
- Thorough knowledge of digital strategy development, digital strategies, channels and measurement/analytics.
- Master’s Degree;
- A certification in Google Analytics is preferred or other Web Analytics platform (Adobe);
- Experience visualizing multiple disparate data sets into one cohesive digital story. Expertise using tools such as Tableau, Beckon, and/or other data aggregation and visualization tools;
- Experience in healthcare marketing;
- Agency / Marketing / IT background.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.