Assistant Director Channel Marketing
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assistant Director Channel Marketing, are to:
- Channel Tactics Supports the Development of Cross-Channel Market Access marketing programs, tactics and resources for the Market Access Account Management team as guided by the Deputy Directors of Channel Strategy;
- Collaborates with Channel Strategy and Account Management to identify key customer segment insights and innovative opportunities for customer engagement;
- Manages vendors, budget and LMR submittals and approvals for all Market Access Cross-Channel tactics;
- Ensures all programs and activities are conducted in accordance with Bayer Legal and Compliance policies, clinical strategies, and Pharma industry regulations;
- Will measure program and tactic impact where applicable and iterate / suggest modifications as needed;
- Account Management POAs on point to assist in building and implementing the Account Management POAs (Plans of Action);
- Supports the rollout of all Market Access related programs and tactics.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years related work experience in pharma, biotech, healthcare industry or ad agency supporting these industries OR (Masters with 2+ years related work experience in pharma, biotech, healthcare industry or ad agency supporting these industries OR PharmD with 1+ years related work experience in pharma, biotech, healthcare industry or ad agency supporting these industries);
- Managed markets experience
- Strong project management skills, developing timeline, project milestone, status reporting and issue resolution;
- Strong capabilities managing and prioritizing multiple projects. Ability to anticipate and proactively plan to avoid implementation issues;
- Ability to estimate project costs and manage projects within budget;
- Ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships at the executive level and across business functions, as well as with external business partners;
- Strong customer focus with ability to anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations.
- Advanced degree preferred;
- Advertising agency experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of channel specific and program and promotional regulatory requirements is preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.