Assembler I 3rd shift
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assembler I 3rd shift, are to:
- Assemble various products;
- Package various products;
- Perform rework and inspection on the product;
- Back up higher-level positions;
- Be awareness of quality standards and able to identify defects in products;
- Record data related to product quality and traceability;
- Clean work areas as required;
- Complete the associated paperwork.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Proven work experience;
- Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting);
- Basic reading skills;
- Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing situations;
- Proven sound judgment, continuous improvement, and customer focus;
- Demonstrated adaptability and teamwork skills.
- Medical Device assembly experience;
- Knowledge of computer application.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.