Alliance Management Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, (Alliance Management Intern), are to:
- Supporting oncology alliances in the US including transition of NTRK assets from LOXO to Bayer;
- Support the activities of the Center of Excellence within the Alliance Management team;
- Provide IT Infrastructure support for alliances on Office 365 – SharePoints for individual alliances, Resource Portal;
- Provide Alliance Management Training courses;
- Handle Program Development.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Candidate must be enrolled in the first or second year of MBA studies with a concentration in business or the pharmaceutical industry;
- Must have good analytical, written IT – use of internet skills, cloud computing, project planning/organizational capabilities and ability to time manage without high level of supervision;
- Experience with PowerPoint, excel, website/e-media, project management.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.