AEM Application Architect
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, AEM Application Architect, are to:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) platform;
- Guide development team to build and maintain web applications using AEM to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing;
- Lead technical design sessions, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives;
- Perform Validation of existing Architecture and provide recommendations to improve the Platform.
*Please note that this role is located in St. Louis, MO. While we will offer a relocation allowance for qualified candidates, we cannot allow a remote working and/or telecommute arrangement.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and practical experience;
- Experience in architecting large implementation(s) of Adobe Experience Manager (6.2 and later);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Web Content Management;
- At least 10 years of IT experience;
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes;
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies;
- Hands-on experience with building Websites using Adobe AEM platform;
- Knowledge of AWS hosting and various capabilities including Lambda, Postgres, and/or Cloud Foundry;
- Must have extensive knowledge on dispatcher configurations;
- Experience with administration of AEM platform is required;
- Practical experience and deep understanding of industry practices, engineering principles, concepts, and standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with Adobe Experience Cloud.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: MO-Creve Coeur
Functional Area: [sap_fa_8]
Entry Level: 5