Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
- Bayer Corporation is the North American subsidiary of Bayer AG. Bayer Corporation encompasses the corporate-center functions that support Bayer subgroups in North America: Bayer CropScience, Bayer HealthCare and Bayer MaterialScience.
- Bayer CropScience (BCS) is one of the world's leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, non agricultural pest-control, seeds and plant biotechnology.
- Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches.
- Covestro1 is one of the leading producers of polymers and high-performance plastics in North America and is part of the global Covestro business.
- Bayer Business and Technology Services (BBTS) provides business-critical services to Bayer's North American Subgroups: Bayer CropScience, Bayer HealthCare and Bayer MaterialScience.
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after October 19, 2016
Jobs published before October 19, 2016
If you require assistance please Contact us
Job Fairs & Career Expos
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!