Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Western Industrial Turf & Ornamental Key Account Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Western Industrial Turf & Ornamental Key Account Manager, are to:
- Deliver sales opportunities across Bayer Industrial Turf & Ornamental with an aspiration of $4 million in revenue growth in the Industrial Turf & Ornament business by 2024. Key account management responsibilities for +$40M of chemistry revenue with assigned accounts;
- Be responsible for developing and managing annual business plan process including annual and monthly sales forecasting by product SKU, expense budgeting, monitoring and coordinating multiple incentive/competitive response programs with assigned accounts;
- Coordinate with supply chain to support all distributor account forecasted needs across the Industrial Turf & Ornamental business;
- Be responsible for strategic and operational planning with custom blend, repacking and bulk delivery facilities to support the business objectives and long-term direction;
- Communicate and coordinate with other BCS business and functional leads for the purpose of developing cooperative business approaches;
- Ensure the full compliance with Bayer policies and management tools such as CLMS for customer agreements and contracts;
- Develop and attract the best talent for the organization.
This role is residence based and can be located in the Western US with access to a major airport. Succesful candidate will reside in the following key States are: California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Utah, Oregon, and Washington.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 years relevant experience, or Master’s degree with at least 6 years of experience;
- Experience in solutions-based sales to both end-users and B2B based upon customer need identification;
- Experience in managing and interpreting highly technical data and information;
- Ability to develop, implement, and direct an operating budget and implementing sales goals for the assigned account;
- A complete understanding of account P&Ls and what elements drive to increasing a large accounts impact on net income;
- Strong analytical, influence and innovative negotiation skills; capable of building strategic relations;
- The ability to plan, manage and organize the completion of multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fosters teamwork among other functional teams within Bayer Crop Science;
- Willingness and ability to travel >50% of the time and be located in the Western USA and preferably near a major airport.
- Position requires driving and must posses a clean driving record
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : California : Residence Based|