Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Tech Transfer Co-Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Tech Transfer Co-Op, are to:
- Support Tech Transfer Scientists and GMP Operations with processing and equipment qualifications, and material characterizations;
- Participate in pilot process development and clinical batching;
- Conduct physical testing of APIs and Excipients to characterize these materials;
- Conduct data analysis on generated information from testing and characterization for summary reports;
- Support the GMP Operations by writing and execute process equipment qualifications;
- Support the GMP Operations by researching and investigation process equipment;
- Interact regularly with all members of the formulation team in Research and Development Center;
- Present project summaries to the technology transfer and GMP operations team.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor's degree program in Chemical Engineering, Pharmasutial Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or related field;
- Able to commit to a 6-month (Jan. – June or June – Dec.) assignment;
- Be returning to school at the end of the co-op assignment to complete degree;
- Have a positive, proactive attitude and willingness to learn and work hard.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 473322
Functional Area: Chemical R&D
Entry Level : Student