Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Talent Acquisition Lead Consumer Health & US Enabling
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Talent Acquisition Lead North America Consumer Health and U.S. Enabling, are to:
- Develop a talent acquisition strategy based on current and future business drivers for North America Consumer Health and ensure it is part of the overall integrated talent management strategy, additionally, understand short term and long-term talent priorities of Bayer’s Enabling teams and ensure recruiters and talent activities support these priorities;
- Oversee the development, coaching, and management of seven direct reports;
- Understand the complexity of the North America Consumer Health business along with the unique focus of each of Bayer’s Enabling Teams, including finance, Information Technology (IT), Human Resources (HR), public affairs, Bayer Business Consulting, and law, and ensure each has a focused talent acquisition strategy to meet each of their needs;
- Partner closely with the Vice President (VP) North America Consumer Health HR, VP U.S. Enabling HR, and the U.S. Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) Lead to ensure the Talent Acquisition (TA) strategy and our recruiting activities support Bayer’s short and long term I&D efforts;
- Evaluate and enhance the full cycle recruiting process to streamline efficiencies and avoid delays or gaps in the process and timelines;
- Ensure recruiters are working closely with HR business partners to execute current requisitions as well as forecast future talent acquisition needs based on key business drivers;
- Ensure recruiters are leveraging Bayer’s Talent Acquisition blue print to support positive candidate experiences and streamline operational processes;
- Analyze recruiter requisition workloads and re-distribute as needed based on key business priorities;
- Ensure the team has development plans aligned with business priorities, talent strategies, and/or career development goals;
- Partner with the Bayer employment branding lead to ensure TA strategy appropriate reflects Bayer’s employment experience philosophy, I&D strategy, and is connected to appropriate third party job boards;
- Ensure recruiters and hiring managers working within Consumer Health and Enabling Teams are compliant with government and legal requirements in regards to talent acquisition;
- Gather, analyze, and leverage both internal and external data to understand competitive market conditions, understand industry trends, and pivot talent acquisitions tactics to adjust as indicated by the data, provide actionable competitive insights to the Consumer Health and Enabling HR partners proactively;
- Leverage internal and external tools to provide analytics on a regular basis to provide insights on our TA effectiveness and opportunities;
- Leverage internal or external experts to shape the recruitment strategy including marketing efforts, digital strategy;
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders including work closely with senior business leaders – director and VP level - in Bayer’s Consumer Heath and Enabling organizations;
- Report directly to the VP of Talent, cross functionally work closely with the VP HR for Consumer Health, and VP HR for Enabling Teams;
- Work with Talent Management Lead for Consumer Health and Talent Management Lead for Enabling Teams;
- Work with U.S. Inclusion and Diversity Lead;
- Work on talent acquisition operations counterparts;
- Work with global stakeholders in HR Solutions and Innovations, as well as stakeholders in Consumer Health and Enabling Teams.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree and with at least 11 years of professional work experience in human resources or in corporate leadership roles OR a Master’s Degree in Human Resources with at least nine years of professional work experience in HR or corporate leadership roles;
- Experience in leading and managing a team, including coaching and developing talent, and providing a clear vision;
- Excellent presentation skills, be able to conduct and lead effective meetings to all group levels and sizes;
- Ability to thrive in demanding, challenging and ambiguous environments;
- Demonstrated success in leading a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in consumer health industry;
- Experience in talent acquisition, talent management, or integrated talent management.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 378730
Functional Area: Human Resources
Entry Level : Professional