Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Supply Chain Intern - Summer 2021
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals division, we focus on researching, developing and marketing specialty-focused innovative medicines that provide significant clinical benefit and value, primarily in the therapeutic areas of cardiology, oncology, gynecology, hematology and ophthalmology. With our innovative products, we seek to achieve therapeutic benefit for patients, while at the same time satisfying the growing requirements of physicians and health insurers. As one of the leading research-based pharmaceutical companies worldwide, we have nearly 50 ongoing development projects in clinical trials.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Supply Chain Intern, are to:
- Ability to generate and/or gather supply chain data, including Supply Chain KPI Trends, Field Efficiencies, and Product Brand Performance;
- Strong customer focus of internal and external customers;
- Good written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills;
- Independently demonstrate the ability to identify problems and work toward resolution.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree Program. With a focus in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or Business;
- Be actively going into the Junior or Senior year in a Bachelor's Degree program;
- Demonstrated hands-on supply chain acumen through coursework and/or extracurricular activities;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated [strong] work ethic;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Follows training guidelines;
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere and have the ability to communicate ideas and needs.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Available to work from May 17, 2021 - August 6, 2021
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Pittsburgh Heilman
Reference Code: 256143
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Student