Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Strategic Accounts Service Advisor
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Strategic Accounts Service Advisor, are to:
- Be responsible for the Product Supply relationship strategic retails partners customers for assigned account (headquarters, regions and divisions contacts) and strengthening relationships in a proactive, intentional way;
- Analyze account history and build annual operational plans with accounts to create mutually beneficial approaches that support achievement of account and Bayer business targets;
- Influence account behavior in support of Sales and Operational business plans including influence-to-take in non-optimal scenarios, adopting new processes, tools and systems;
- Implement continuous improvements in operational efficiency (econnectivity and on-line solutions) and customer experience;
- Provide value-added services that enhance the customer experience and induce loyalty;
- Be accountable for Operational Excellence within Product Supply processes that can be shared with customers to enhance their business;
- Provide leadership on systems, programs, operational processes, pricing, product information and activities for customers;
- Provide information and support on billing payments, reporting and disputes;
- Ensure account(s) structure and relationships are properly set up and maintained in IT Systems and tools
- Seek customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions where there are gaps;
- Manage research, resolution, documentation and communication for complaints and errors;
- Collaborate with Customer Operations for resolution of transactional requests;
- Drive innovative approaches to gain efficiency, reduce resolution rates, and elevate the customer experience;
- Lead the Grower Point of Sale Process (GPOS) reporting requirements ensuring accounts are reported and reconciled by required deadlines ensuring all growers are licensed;
- Ensure Zone Difference Adjustments are accurate and processed for all partner locations;
- Conduct training sessions and influence customers to adopt new processes, tools and systems;
- Track and report business plans, forecasting, order pace throughout the season;
- Help onboard new colleagues, provide function-specific peer-to-peer training;
- Lead operational projects as assigned;
- Generate reports and communications to strategic retails partners around execution or programs, payment calculations, sales, deliveries targets, and seed operational activities.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience;
- Self-motivated, results oriented with a process improvements mindset able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Work well in a team environment to achieve common goals;
- Excellent customer service and influencing skills with very strong written and verbal communication skills;
- High agility in a fast-paced environment will ability to effectively work in a matrix environment;
- Problem solving and decision-making ability based on data and analytical prowess;
- Demonstrate key competencies in customer focus, collaboration, negotiation, relationship and conflict management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or other business-related discipline;
- Experience in Customer Service, Commercial, Logistics, Operational or Agricultural fields.
Domestic relocation may be provided
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 300209
Functional Area: Customer Operations and Support
Entry Level : Professional