Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Staff Devp Scientist CT Platform Process
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Staff Development Scientist CT Platform Process, are to:
- Develop stem cell-based cell therapy processes for Bayer CT platform technologies;
- Develop stem cell differentiation technologies for an array of potential assets;
- Collaborate with CCD colleagues to develop suitable bioreactor systems;
- Develop and optimize media components for optimal stem cell growth and differentiation.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in industry or academia or Master of Science and at least 6 years of experience in industry or academia or Ph.D. with at least 2 years of industry or academic experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in bioscience field related to immunology and cell therapy;
- Experience handling and differentiating stem cells, from industry or academia;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- At least one year of experience in cell therapy;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Bioprocess experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 487284
Functional Area: Chemical R&D
Entry Level : Professional