Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Staff Development Scientist Formulations & Device Mgmt
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Staff Development Scientist Formulations & Device Management, are to:
- Develop high-level Research and Development (R&D) strategy for cell therapy formulation and process development;
- Plan, design and conduct experimental studies for cell formulation, process development and improvement, scale-up, and technology transfer;
- Serve as subject matter expert for cell therapy formulation/process as part of drug product project teams;
- Troubleshoot technical issues that are encountered during development and production;
- Interpret and effectively communicate complex scientific findings and recommendations in one-on-one discussions, and departmental and cross functional meetings;
- Author internal and external reports describing accomplished R&D work in Formulation and Final Product Manufacturing areas.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Pharmaceutics, Biophysics, or a related field with at least four years working in the Cell Therapy biotechnology area or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Specific knowledge in the cell therapy development area;
- Experience with aseptic handling of materials;
- Broad knowledge of biochemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, and physical chemistry;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Strong interpersonal and interdisciplinary skills;
- Ability to work independently within a team environment;
- Relocation assistance is available.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 448381
Functional Area: Biological R&D
Entry Level : Professional