Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr Product Mgr
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Product Manager are to:
- Understand the business strategy needs, the end-user needs, and market and competitive conditions and distill this into a digital product vision to design and deliver a differentiated offering;
- Engage in continuous discovery activities to evolve the digital product strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes;
- Partner closely with software engineers, data engineers, designers, and other members of the digital product team to direct the development of the digital product;
- Own all digital product roadmap decisions and priority of items on the digital product backlog leveraging a deep understanding of the business and IT dependencies;
- Be responsible for the content and quality of the digital product releases, collaborating with IT Product Specialists to establish a launch plan to ensure usage and adoption;
- Manage stakeholder expectations by effectively communicating the digital product vision, strategy, and roadmap to IT business partners and key business stakeholders;
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created to launch and support the digital product;
- Monitor user feedback and metrics to drive better user experience and business value.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar;
- At least two years of experience as a product manager, business analyst, or similar role;
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence by working in a cross-functional team, and building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Experience in the business domain relevant to the digital product.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|