Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Sr Product Mgr
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Product Manager, are to:
- Lead the digital promotional and educational footprint expansion and media efforts in close collaboration with experts from other areas at Bayer (e.g., Business Insights, Digital Team, Data Science and Advanced Analytics);
- Lead oncologist education / peer-2-peer programs, including speaker and third-party programs and execute the Oncology Congress Strategy;
- Assist in developing and executing the IBP process;
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors to ensure successful execution and measurement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for media/NPP/digital tactics;
- Participate in the development and PRT (Promotional Review Team) approval of advertising and promotional materials for branded and unbranded initiatives;
- Assist in the development of KPI and manage tracking through cross-functional teamwork;
- Actively lead the P&I and manage investments/costs from partner agencies;
- Participate in cross-functional teams (Medical Affairs, Advocacy, Market Access, PR/Communications, Sales Training, etc.) to communicate brand initiatives and ensure successful implementation of plans;
- Assist in developing and executing patient identification initiatives;
- Collaborate with the Commercial team to identify and deliver account-based solutions;
- Partner with U.S. Learning and Development to define and create appropriate training, including sales meetings;
- Partner with consumer marketing to facilitate appropriate integration of consumer and professional strategies and tactics;
- Partner with global colleagues on key promotional activities and pull through;
- Contribute to an environment that fosters learning, open communication, and teamwork to maintain and expand capabilities;
- Partner with the sales team leading OFAB, RSM’s, NBM’s and POA’s meetings in conjunction with Marketing team;
- Be responsible for assisting the brand leads with executing the tactical plan, including Agency management, Project management, Administrative work (contract submissions, speaker program approvals etc.);
- Clearly communicate brand strategy and direction to extended teams;
- Encourage collaboration among cross-functional teams;
- Ensure team is adhering to company compliance, policy and guidelines;
- Continuously assess training needs and/or training materials;
- Conduct field and KOL visits to gain insights and feedback.
- This role will be located in Whippany, NJ.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience in Oncology and disease (CRC, GIST, HCC, and/or Sarcomas);
- Demonstrated Oncology marketing experience;
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills;
- Passionate and self-motivated individual who thrives in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to domestically travel 25% of the worktime.
- Advanced degree;
- At least three years of Pharmaceutical industry or equivalent experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 492328
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Professional