Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Specialist MES
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Specialist MES, are to:
- Create/revise MBRs and maintain business process changes to documentation/standard operating procedures relevant to governing the creation and revision of MBRs;
- Provide leadership and coaching to Manufacturing Execution System (MES) specialists regarding strategy, coordination, prioritization of document revisions, and standardization of business process execution;
- Create MES system and MBR-specific training material and maintain Business Process changes/standard operating procedures relevant to MES and MBR training;
- Provide guidance/training to MES Specialists in generating improvement strategies and coordinating resolution to MBR test plan process as opportunities/issues are identified;
- Effectively manage MBR revision area performance issues/challenges by implementing process improvements/corrective actions;
- Review/disposition MBR test results and develops strategies for corrective actions by planning and facilitating MES Specialist team activities;
- Ensure training system LMS is properly updated for MES-related items and verify standardization of execution/expectation within the MES Specialist team;
- Provide training to MES Specialists regarding the quality of work expectations/standardization;
- Interact/communicate with impacted departments and facilitate resolution of complex MES/MBR changes.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical field preferably biological sciences, engineering, computer science, or related field, with at least six years of pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology experience including GMP manufacturing or Master of Science with at least two years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Solid understanding of API Manufacturing process knowledge;
- Extensive MES system expertise - including systems that require logical thinking, production workflow knowledge, and computer programming;
- Knowledge of MES;
- Extensive knowledge of Change Control Process, building build test data, testing procedures, and review by exception;
- Prior project management;
- Prior experience and ability to create training material;
- Knowledge/experience in MS Office, and other external systems, specifically DCS, SAP, and ECS;
- Excellent and highly effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentations skills required and the ability to adjust presentation style to accommodate various audiences;
- Ability to collaborate across functions and a demonstrated team player;
- Strong influencing skills to motivate and steer the team to deliver expected results.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 474598
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Professional