Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Manager, Net Revenue Management - Brand Effectiveness
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Manager Net Revenue Management (NRM) Brand Effectiveness, are to:
- Identify, develop and evaluate net revenue growth opportunities across Bayer brands/categories through to the customer (key areas include, but are not limited to, Gross to Net, pricing policies, Price Pack Architecture, product mix, and total brand spend);
- Serve on period pricing committee to ensure Bayer is capitalizing on market trends, and maintain deep understanding of relevant markets, channel and competitive dynamics, value drivers and consumer insights;
- Lead project teams to drive end-to-end NRM content development, by applying NRM methodologies, guiding iteration of analyses, identifying opportunities and developing actionable recommendations;
- Pressure-test solutions, build on analyses, challenge and improve assumptions and methodology and guide detailed analyses, modeling and sizing of opportunities;
- Secure and integrate resources across all functions in BCH to deliver the identified NRM initiatives;
- Develop insights and recommendations to Bayer senior leaders and Brand Pod leaders to influence stakeholders across functions, lead decision making and activate Net Revenue Management opportunities;
- Lead implementation of NRM initiatives, managing cross-functional teams to translate NRM initiatives into a concrete action plans and achievable solutions;
- Work with Brand Pod Leaders to integrate initiatives within broader Bayer trade program;
- Develop and maintain expertise in NRM methodologies, processes, analyses and outputs and translate that to other members of the organization;
- Work closely with Advanced Analytics and Insights team to develop and implement predictive analytic tools.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired from Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of business experience, including knowledge of operating within a sales organization, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience (experience should include at least eight years in the consumer packaged goods industry);
- Sales organization experience sufficient to possess an in-depth knowledge of customer/industry sales trends, sales incentives, sales systems, quota process design, and business practices, as well as knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and analysis, and a strong understanding of sales/trade customer business practices;
- Builds effective teams, cultivates innovation, learning and change agility, customer focus, action oriented/drives results, collaborates globally and locally, plans and aligns, drives stakeholder engagement, effectively manages suppliers;
- Excellent financial management skills to critically and objectively assess programs and cost investments versus results;
- Ability to streamline operational processes;
- Superior analytical ability, assessing different models and related outputs, with understanding of impact;
- Experience building brands and owning a brand budget/profit and loss;
- Strong analytical skills and comfortability with digital programs and platforms, including strong MS Office skills;
- Thorough knowledge of digital strategy development, digital strategies, channels, and measurement/analytics;
- Takes activist ownership of brand/category bottom line, has experience owning L.O.B. budgets and results.
- Field Sales experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 298541
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Professional