Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Director Market Access Strategy Lead Digital
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Director Market Access Strategy Lead Digital, are to:
- Collaborate with a strategic partner (e.g., One Drop) to build the go-to-market strategy and plan for growth of innovative digital health solutions in U.S. market with a particular focus on payor and government customer segments;
- Develop a robust U.S. market access/payor value proposition, value messaging and evidence package for digital solutions through partnership with strategic partner (e.g. One Drop), U.S. and Global Market Access and Health Economics Outcomes Research (HEOR) optimizing related data generation and Real World Evidence (RWE);
- Build communication and marketing tools to drive adoption of digital solutions;
- Collaborate with strategic partner (eg, One Drop) to execute on the go-to-market plan;
- Inform pricing strategy for innovative digital solutions;
- Contribute to the customer targeting and the stakeholder/decision maker mapping at customer level;
- Mentor and prepare key account managers for customer interactions in U.S. market;
- Provide the commercial teams with input and guidance on the most optimum customer approaches;
- Build intelligence and share insights on customers trends.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in healthcare, life sciences and/or digital health OR an advanced university degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business;
- Experience in key account management or customer/channel marketing with health plans, Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBMs), health systems;
- Experience in developing and/or informing the development of health economic and payer value messaging;
- Customer-centric mindset with strong influencing and trust-building skills;
- Proven ability to think strategically, with robust analytical skills and execution focus;
- Team player, can-do attitude, with the proven ability to work in a fast-growing environment and in a matrix-organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Master in Business Administration.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 376641
Functional Area: Market Access
Entry Level : Professional