Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Change Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Change Manager, are to:
- Design and execute tailored Change Management (CM) strategies and plans that ensures effective adoption of specific projects/initiatives, including Stakeholder engagement, Sponsor management, Change Readiness, Change Champion Network, Marketing, Communications, Coaching, Training, Resistance Management and Transition to Sustainment;
- Facilitate workshops, train and coach project teams, sponsors and leaders to implement change management best practices to engage employees and sustainably realize business benefit;
- Establish and train high-impact change champion networks;
- Monitor, escalate and help mitigate intent and people risks;
- Create marketing, communication and training processes and artifacts to support adoption;
- Implement organizational development interventions to help project teams be high performing;
- Design effective methods (surveys, focus groups, etc.) to gather stakeholders feedback and know the pulse of the organization;
- Align change management plans and milestones to overall project plan provide progress updates and share stakeholder feedback;
- Provide recommendation for governance model and ongoing support structure for the changes after initial implementation;
- Monitor metrics that measure effectiveness of the change management to improve speed of adoption, ultimate utilization and proficiency and identify improvement opportunities;
- Provide post-implementation support to identified groups and collect feedback on successes and opportunities to recommend improvement in future implementations;
- Mentor change management specialists;
- Contribute to the evolution of the Change Management Center of Excellence by building standard frameworks and toolkits, facilitating workshops and training to build organizational competence, leveraging and sharing best practices, developing dashboards and scorecards and building advocacy for the consistent application of change management and organizational development best practices;
- Continuously learn best practices in organizational development, change management, communications, organizational psychology, systems design, knowledge management, consulting, etc. to bring the latest skillsets to the organization.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least seven years of consulting experience on large-scale change efforts with demonstrated results;
- Organizational change management or organizational design/development certification;
- Demonstrated aptitude for digital tools and new technologies;
- Proven ability to build strong, trust-based relationships;
- Active listener and persuasive to move others toward a common goal;
- Be able to quickly learn new methodologies organizations and tools, critically think about problems and develop strong mitigations;
- Be able to articulate complex concepts in simple, innovative and engaging ways;
- Be able to execute tactically and maintain strategic alignment;
- Exhibits personal ownership, effectively prioritizes, overcomes hinderances and delivers.
- Master’s degree in Business, Organization Development (OD), Org Psychology, Communication, Human Resources or comparable experience;
- Experience working in agile Information Technology product delivery.
Domestic relocation may be provided
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 231724
Functional Area: General Management & Business Consulting
Entry Level : Professional