Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Seeds Process Engineering Co-op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seeds Process Engineering Co-op, are to:
- Provide front-end definition of process intensive projects, cover functional specifications, process flow, definition of capacity parameters, equipment layouts, process and control descriptions, information in support of environmental permits, build layouts, plot plans, periodic reviews and startup support;
- Provide ongoing support to plant operations through identification and evaluation of process improvements, leverage areas and ideas, troubleshoot support for process issues, and identification of future projects.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Sophomore or Junior pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Ag Mechanization or related engineering program;
- Graduation on or before Dec2022.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Agricultural background;
- Experience with seeds process.
Colorado Jobs: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. The salary (or range) displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. This salary (or salary range) is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 466325
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology
Entry Level : Student