Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seed Technician, are to:
- Operate equipment and systems leveraging real-time data/technology according to existing procedures;
- Alert senior technicians and leadership as needed when nonconformities in product or process variance occur;
- Assist in the preparation of key process documentation;
- Provide support in administrative procedures, documenting key readings, maintenance orders and production information leveraging data systems;
- Participate in Daily Direction setting (DDS) meetings;
- Take adherence to company's Health Safety and Environment (HSE) and QA/QC standards;
- Engage in continuous improvement programs;
- Comply with internal procedures and support compliance with legal requirements applicable to local area;
- Comply with duties and tasks as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Basic knowledge of and ability to use information technology systems and applications;
- Ability to obtain Pesticide applicator license;
- Ability to obtain and maintain valid driver license;
- Ability to work long hours and rotational shifts, including over-time as needed;
- Ability to communicate verbally and written;
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 60 pounds, work in and outdoors, walk on uneven surfaces.
- Valid Hawaii Driver License;
- Valid Pesticide Applicator License.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 454140
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Job Starter