Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Seed Production Reliability Engineering Co-Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seed Production Reliability Engineering Co-Op, are to:
- Support Maintenance and Reliability projects for North America Row Crops including Spare Parts Identification, Inventories, and Standardization of Information.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled pursuing a minimum of a bachelor's degree;
- Ability to commit to a 7-month Co-Op (mid-Jan. – Aug.);
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize (thoughts, data, etc.);
- Knowledgeable in mechanical equipment;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Desire to learn and willing to ask questions and able to adapt to change;
- Have your own transportation to and from the worksite, as most of the work locations are situated in areas with no public transportation available.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS – SAP PM or other);
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Ag Engineering, or other related Engineering degree.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Kansas City
Reference Code: 474383
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student