Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reliability Systems Engineer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Reliability Systems Engineer are to:
- Collaborate with the Bayer M&R DMT Lead to develop the global strategic roadmap for M&R DMT, supporting the process needs of the Site manufacturing production, maintenance, and reliability teams;
- Lead efforts to integrate data between existing systems;
- Support new software, enhancement, and upgrade implementations for M&R software packages;
- Determine and administer appropriate security access for end users, manage master data, administer new employee training, elevate service issues, as necessary, and provide testing of software updates;
- Assist Site manufacturing production, maintenance, and reliability teams with data analytics and reporting to maintain and improve daily Site manufacturing performance. This may include data analytics and reports associated with RCFA, Asset Health, Asset Downtime, Total Costs of Assets, and PM/Pdm Strategy;
- Partner with leaders and engineers to ensure that reliability components are appropriately accounted for and documented based on requirements;
- Establish project scope and implementation with Site engineers and leaders, from reliability deficiencies as they are identified;
- Provide technical support and training to the Site Support, develop, and improve M&R through participation with Bayer or Site specific initiatives and committees (includes Six Sigma and onePSS).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar Technical field Related;
- 8 years of related engineering experience;
- Strong working and technical knowledge and experience with manufacturing asset management systems;
- Experience with preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
- A strong working and technical knowledge of Prometheus ERP Advanced and Prometheus Mobile;
- Technical knowledge and experience with SAP PM;
- Experience with Emerson AMS or a similar system asset management system.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 67051
Functional Area: Engineering & Technology
Entry Level : Professional