Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regulatory Affairs Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regulatory Affairs Intern, are to:
- Gain valuable work experience in the healthcare industry while working with regulatory professionals on various projects;
- Learn about the role of regulatory affairs in drug development and product registration as well as the regulatory landscape;
- Be assigned a mentor and expected to deliver a project at the end of the internship;
- Work with Health Authorities such as the European Medicines Agency (EMA), the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in an advanced degree (Masters/PhD/PharmD/MD) in policy/administration, public health, life science, pharmacy, medicine, or related field;
- Be a full-time continuing student (i.e. enrolled in school for the next term);
- Able to work full time (40 hours per week) in the summer months;
- Strong written and communication skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 471846
Functional Area: Regulatory Affairs
Entry Level : Student