At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Regional Process Engineer Intermediate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regional Process Engineer Intermediate, are to:
- Participate as a project team member for medium to large process improvement projects;
- Lead opportunity assessment phase of Prdocut Supply System (onePSS) implementation;
- Provide ongoing key process and operational support throughout the production season;
- Monitor, trend and identify process improvement opportunities;
- Participate in site Value Stream Mapping (VSM) effort and provide ongoing A3 and data analysis support;
- Partner with site, Automation, Information Technology (IT) and Global Engineering teams to ensure successful deployment of new technology and processes;
- Partner with site leadership team to develop long term capital plans based on constraints and equipment condition;
- Participate in the North America (NA) virtual plant network;
- Collaborate with other Process Engineers to ensure strong network and alignment between sites.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Agricultural Technology or related;
- Uphold at least three years of manufacturing experience;
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Demonstrate being a collaborative team player capable of working well with people across all hierarchies internally and externally;
- Demonstrate good organizational and presentation skills;
- Provide good interpersonal skills such as communication, listening, verbal and assertiveness;
- Able to be results driven and manage ambiguity.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Iowa : Clarion || United States : Missouri : Marshall|