Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Radiology Medical Affairs Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Radiology Medical Affairs Intern, are to:
- Assist in developing and implementing strategy to manage and communicate scientific content in the form of educational and training programs, publications and data generation;
- Assist in generating new ideas and programs to the radiology community and engage country Medical Affairs Liaisons to help them develop and implement their own educational/training content;
- Assist in the design / redesign of digital knowledge transfer to Health Care Providers (HCPs);
- Work on research and development projects and data generation;
- Create tools to report appropriate metrics for projects and to assist in development of reportable dashboards for the team;
- Be responsible for Scientific data development and communication;
- Develop and analyze data sets;
- Communicate data sets through publication development Strategic Planning;
- Work to understand how budgets are created and managed;
- Attend meetings and support team in development of medical affairs plans for marketed and pipeline products;
- Assist in data analyses and metric reporting;
- Support development of medical information materials for Call Center;
- Participate in development of scientific booth materials for global congresses;
- Work with team on development of training materials;
- Prepare a presentation to provide an overview of assigned projects, key achievements, lessons learned, and suggestions to optimize intern program.
- This role will be based in Whippany, NJ.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of an advanced degree (Masters, Doctorate, PhD) in related technical field such as Medicine, PharmD, Biology, Chemistry, or related field that supports the tasks of this position
- Minimum availability of 12 weeks during Summer of 2022;
- Knowledge of digital media and fluency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Desire to learn and be part of a fantastic team.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 443402
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student