At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Quality Management Systems Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Quality Managerment System Intern, are to:
- Collect, organize, and analyze data related to business processes, procedures and controls including root cause analysis on identified challenges;
- Utilize problem solving methodologies for root cause analysis of reoccurring production challenges
- Partner with teams to identify continuous improvements to improve performance;
- Build effective collaboration and communication in a team environment;
- Documents core operational processes, creating detailed process maps and associated materials for basic current and future state processes;
- Become a part of a successful, dynamic team using standard Lean processes to deliver quality and timely results to internal customers;
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your problem solving and presentation of solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Working towards Bachelor's, or Master's degree;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Intermediate to advanced skill with Microsoft programs;
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
- Experience with problem solving methodologies.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
|If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.|
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Division:||Crop Science||Reference Code||688842|
|Functional Area:||General Administration & Corporate Services||Location:||United States : Hawaii : Kunia|
|Employment Type:||Internship||Position Grade:||N00|
|Creve Coeur, MO||+1 888-473-1001, option #firstname.lastname@example.org|