Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Intern Qual, are to:
- Work with the Quality Engineering team on projects to improve product quality and process efficiency throughout the plant;
- Analyze data and processes in order to help establish process improvements;
- Work with Quality Engineering on Process Failure Mode and Effects Analyses (PFMEAs) and Process Validations.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor's Degree program with a related Engineering emphasis, including Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Biomedical Engineering;
- Actively entering into Junior or Senior year of program;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker and demonstrated [strong] work ethic;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft (MS) Visio, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Follows training guidelines;
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere and have the ability to communicate ideas and needs.
- Previous Intern/Co-Op experience in a manufacturing setting;
- Root cause analysis experience;
- Demonstrated process improvement skills through coursework and/or extracurricular activities;
- Good written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills;
- Independently demonstrate the ability to create ideas and solutions to process related issues.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 447350
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student