At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Quality Engineer Co-Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, (Quality Engineer Co-Op), are to:
- Work with the Quality and Process Engineering teams on projects to improve product quality and process efficiency within the plant;
- Analyze data and processes to help establish process improvements;
- Work with Quality Engineering on new processes by helping to plan and conduct Process Failure Mode and Effects Analyses (PFMEAs) and Process Validations;
- Learn and apply the regulatory and quality management aspects of the medical device industry.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus in Engineering;
- Entering Sophomore through Graduate year of college;
- Full-time continuing student (i.e., enrolled in school for the next term Not Graduating);
- Strong attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated work ethic;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Demonstrated ability to follow rigorous training guidelines;
- Proven ability to work within a collaborative team environment and openly communicate ideas, needs, and questions.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting;
- Industrial Engineering major;
- Root cause analysis experience;
- Demonstrated process improvement skills through coursework and/or extracurricular activities;
- Good written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills.
Colorado Jobs: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc. The salary (or range) displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc. This salary (or salary range) is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Pennsylvania : Indianola|