Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Production Research Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Research Intern, are to:
- Manage execution of day to day activities and work with the site team;
- Complete assigned field data collection;
- Review collected data and be responsible for data management process at the site;
- Participate in needed field maintenance and evaluation to maintain high quality research;
- Direct and monitor the work of seasonal help during field season.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree program in Agronomy, Crop Science, or related field;
- Valid driver’s license, as driving between local sites/fields, as well as vehicle needed for transportation to work site;
- Be able to build relationships and work well in a team-based environment;
- Self-motivated with a strong results orientation;
- Demonstrated ability to manage a deadline while being able to focus on details;
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to organize;
- Excellent computer skills related to data acquisition and record keeping;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Be able to attain pesticide applicator license;
- Ability to attain Part 107 UAV license.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 473404
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student