Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Manager, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety first culture at all times;
- Perform daily operations as directed by site leadership;
- Accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that support overall site Key Metrics to include: safety, quality, total individual volume performance (TIP), total overall volume performance (TOP), and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within the site.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of work-related experience in manufacturing, supply chain, agriculture;
- Valid Drivers’ License, in order to be eligible to drive a company car, the driving record must meet guidelines based on the company’s risk screening for hiring drivers – MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening;
- Ability to critically think about the business.
- Professional degree in the disciplines of Business, Agriculture, Supply Chain, Manufacturing;
- Master of Business Administration.
Domestic Relocation may be available for this position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Illinois : Centralia|