Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Associate, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety first culture at all times;
- Perform daily operations as directed by site leadership;
- Be accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that support overall site Key Metrics to include Safety, Quality, TIP (total individual volume performance), TOP (total overall volume performance), and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within the site;
- Participate in the execution of HSE, Quality Management System (QMS), and One PSS programs and elements; participates in associated networks;
- Contribute in plant operations such as conditioning, packaging, lab operations, warehouse / inventory management / distribution, carryover, etc. as assigned by the site leadership team;
- Participate in field operations such as planting, detasseling, field inspections and mapping, harvest, etc.;
- Support compliance with Global Stewardship and Corporate Quality Management procedures and policies in addition to Crop Level and site specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Develop influencing skills through motivation, recognition, leadership, and development;
- Help identify and implement operational improvements, metrics tracking and best practices and participates in related networks for cross sharing.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least one year of experience in manufacturing, supply chain, agriculture;
- Valid Drivers’ License, in order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record have to meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers – MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening;
- Ability to critically think about the business.
Domestic relocation may be available.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced a six point COVID-19 action plan. As follow up to the initial announcement, the government has shared more details about the federal contractor guidance, including that colleagues who work for businesses that perform certain federal contracts are required to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021. As a federal contractor, Bayer must follow and implement the federal vaccination requirements. This requirement applies to all current and future Bayer employees working in Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals and Enabling Functions supporting either of the divisions, effective 12/8/21. Currently, Crop Science (CS) colleagues, and Enabling Function colleagues who exclusively support Crop Science, are exempt from this requirement. Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified individual who because of a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice receives an exemption from the vaccination requirement, provided that such accommodation would not result in an undue hardship for the company.|
|Location:||United States : Nebraska : Waco|