Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Product Supply Rotational Associate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Product Supply Rotational Associate, are to:
- Manage complex cross-functional, inter-business, multi-area projects and relationships, to achieve desired results defined by team;
- Identify, develop, and execute continuous improvement initiatives;
- Synthesize conclusions into recommendations and work directly with product supply team to implement change;
- Assess and model material and information across the product supply organization at tactical and strategic levels;
- Develop innovative solutions, approaches, methodologies and offerings that address both present and future business supply chain needs;
- Analyze key data and metrics to identify product supply performance opportunities;
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of business activities and operations;
- Promote best practices and provides training support across the organization;
- Influence and manage initiatives of a complex nature involving a considerable amount of self-motivation, analytical ability, and independent judgment.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree completed by June 2022 within Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or the Sciences or a related field;
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA;
- Proven work/internship/co-op experience;
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Collaboration and team focused – working with International and domestic employees;
- Demonstrated leadership (i.e. – current leaders of clubs, campus organizations, etc.);
- Emerging partnership and collaboration skills and ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers in a fast-paced environment;
- High level of maturity and strong willingness and demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly;
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking that is customer-centric;
- Excellent results orientation and agility.
- Be open for mobility;
- Experience working across cross functional/matrix environments.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 458346
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Job Starter